Last Modified Date: September 26, 2023
Any data collected by dice.cash from Website visitors is referred to as "User Information."
dice.cash is responsible for the operation of the Website and acts as the controller.
Types of User Information We Collect:
The specific information we collect depends on your interactions with us. Although not an exhaustive list, we may collect and process the following data:
- Information that identifies you, which you provide voluntarily through the Website or email. Please note that providing personal or confidential data is optional.
- Information about your Website visit, including traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type, screen resolution, demographic data (age, gender, country), survey responses, content of messages you submit through forms, and user preferences (e.g., favorite games or pages).
User Information is collected only with your consent, as per Chapter 2, Paragraph 71, Subparagraph 2, Letter b of the Data Protection Act 2018.
This policy applies solely to your Website visits and doesn't cover information collected by dice.cash through open access or other means, including third-party applications or content accessible via the Website.
Automatic Data Collection
We automatically collect information about how you interact with dice.cash and the device and software you use:
Change of Purpose
We use User Information only for the purposes it was collected, unless required or permitted by law. We may process User Information without your knowledge or consent in limited circumstances.
Retention of User Information
User Information will be deleted:
Sharing and Disclosure of User Information
We may disclose User Information to third parties in the UK:
- When required by law.
- To maintain Website functionality, including customer support, marketing, business analysis, sales, surveys, and other functions.
- When there is a legitimate interest.
In some cases, we may be compelled to disclose User Information in response to court orders or government investigations or to protect our legal rights, business assets, or safety. In such cases, third parties must use User Information only for the disclosed purposes.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal data from individuals under 13, except as permitted by law. If you believe personal data from a child under 13 has been collected, please contact us to delete this information.
Legal Rights of Website Users
As a User of dice.cash, you have data protection rights. If you're in the EU or UK, you can:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request changes to your personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Withdraw consent for processing.
Please contact us at info[at]dice.cash to exercise these rights.
We use web analytics and cookies to monitor Website activity. We use our own and third-party cookies for marketing and advertising. Cookies collect non-personal data for analysis and improvement but don't collect personal data.
The Website allows you to enable/disable cookies in your browser settings. Disabling cookies may limit Website features.
Regularly review this policy for changes. If you disagree with this policy, please cease using the Website.